Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 15150 Cabot Trail, Chéticamp, NS B0E 1H0 |
|Phone number||+1 902-224-2044|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 09:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 09:00 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Pizza Shack
- 4 / 5By Shayke SpeeerExcellent pizza. We were only in town for a night and needed a quick, hot meal. Tried calling the other place in town first and nobody would pick up the phone. Which was a good thing. Because our pizza from Pizza Shack was hot and tasty. Only downside, they don't deliver. But still highly recommend. :)February 25, 2017
- 4 / 5By Stacey CreechPizza was tasty but they were out of large size dough so we had to get to mediums and it ended up being pretty expensive. Place was packed though, so we will try again another night.February 08, 2017
- 4 / 5By Denise PoirierPizza is a thick greasy dough with a somewhat sweet sauce, comparable to greco's pizza. Garlic fingers here are the best!November 15, 2016
- 4 / 5By Benoit LalondeThis is the place to go when you roll into town and the kitchens are closed in the other restaurants. Pizza is good.August 20, 2016
- 5 / 5By Matthew LaheyGreat Pizza considering the location. Small town with not too many options if you dont feel like seafood. Pizza was excellent and service was amazing. This pizza shack is part of a different eatery where they will give you a menu for both places.The other menu was not good but the pizza shack menu was great. Good price and if definitely order one of the homemade desserts off the other menu. All in house made local desserts that taste awesome. Tried the blueberry cake with brown sugar sauce. Incredible and not waaay to sweet like you would imagine.balanced perfectly with a bit of buttery flavour.July 21, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Pizza Shack
Pizza Shack is a restaurant based in Chéticamp, Nova Scotia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.